Assistant Professor of Materials Science and Engineering
Department of Mining and Metallurgical Engineering,
Urmia University of Technology
Band road, Urmia, West Azerbayjan, Iran
Postal Code: 5716693188
2006-2013 Ph.D., Sahand University of Technology, Tabriz, Iran
2004-2006 M. Sc., Tarbiat Modares University, Tehran, Iran
- Materials Science & Engineering (Nanostructured materials)
- PhD Thesis: Effect of two steps severe plastic deformation on the microstructural characteristics and mechanical properties of commercially pure titanium
- M. Sc. Project: Effect of ECAP process on the microstructure and mechanical properties of aluminum alloys
1998-2002 B.Sc., Sahand university of Technology, Tabriz, Iran
- Materials Science & Engineering (Industrial Metallurgy)
- B.Sc. Project: Liquid carburizing of steels
- Processing of bulk nanostructured metals and alloys using different methods of severe plastic deformation such as ECAP, CGP , combinations methods ( ECAP + cold rolling) and …
- Microstructure investigation by transmission electron microscopy ( TEM )
- Mechanical properties of severely deformed metals
- Corrosion and biological behaviors of nanostructured biomaterials such as nano Ti and 316 stainless steel
- Finite element simulation of thermomechanical processes
1- Engineering Mathematics
2- Mechanical Metallurgy
4- Mechanics of Materials
4- Principle of Metal Forming
5- Composite Materials
- K. Hajizadeh, S. Ejtemaei, B. Eghbali, K.J. Kurzydlowski, "Microstructure and Mechanical Properties of 1050 Aluminum after the Combined Process of Constrained Groove Pressing and Cold Rolling", Physics of Metals and Metallography, Vol. 121, pp. 72-77, 2020.
- V. Alimirzaloo, B. Nikzad, S. Ahmadi, K. Hajizadeh. "Effect of lubricant and operation temperature on the metallurgical property of AM60 magnesium alloy in ECAP process", Tribology Transactions, Vol. 62, pp. 1-8, 2019.
- Hajizadeh, S. Ejtemaei, B. Eghbali," Microstructure, hardness homogeneity, and tensile properties of 1050 aluminum processed by constrained groove pressing", Applied Physics A; Materials Science & Processing, Vol. 504, pp. 123-132, 2017.
- Pavel Zhanal, Kristina Vaclavova, Milos Janecek, Irina Semenova, Kaveh Hajizadeh, “ Thermal stability of ultrafine-grained commercial purity Ti and Ti–6Al–7Nb alloy investigated by electrical resistance, microhardness and scanning electron microscopy” Material Science and Engineering A, Vol. 651, pp. 886-892, 2016.
- K. Hajizadeh, H. Maleki-Ghaleh, A. Arabi, Y. Behnamian, E. Aghaei, A. Farroki, M.G. Hosseini, M.H. Fathi, “Corrosion and biological behavior of nanostructured 316L stainless steel processed by severe plastic deformation” Surface and Interface Analysis, Vol. 47, pp. 978-985, 2015.
- H. Maleki-Ghaleh, K. Hajizadeh, E. Aghaie, S. Ghobadi Alamdari, M.G. Hosseini, M.H. Fathi, K. Ozaltin, K.J. Kurzydlowski, “The effect of equal channel angular pressing (ECAP) process on the corrosion behavior of 316L stainless steel in Ringer’s solution” Corrosion journal, Vol. 71, pp. 367-375, 2015.
- H. Maleki-Ghaleh, K. Hajizadeh, A. Hadjizadeh, M.S. Shakeri, S. Ghobadi Alamdari, S. Masoudfar, E. Aghaie, M. Javidi, J. Zdunek, K.J. Kurzydlowski, “Electrochemical and cellular behavior of ultrafine-grained titanium in vitro”, Material Science and Engineering C, Vol. 39, pp. 299-304, 2014.
- K. Hajizadeh, B. Eghbali, K. Topolski, K.J. Kurzydlowski, “Ultrafine-grained bulk CP-Ti processed by multi-pass ECAP at warm deformation region” Materials Chemistry and Physics, Vol. 143, pp. 1032-1038, 2014.
- K. Hajizadeh, B. Eghbali, “Effect of two-step severe plastic deformation on the microstructure and mechanical properties of commercial purity titanium” Metals and Materials International, Vol. 20, pp. 343-350, 2014.
- K. Hajizadeh, S. Ghobadi Alamdari, B. Eghbali, “Stored energy and recrystallization kinetics of ultrafine-grained titanium processed by severe plastic deformation” Physica B, Vol. 417, pp. 33-38, 2013.
- K. Hajizadeh, S. Hashemi Nemati, A. Hajizadeh, “ Fabrication of TiO2 nanotubes on the ultrafine-grained titanium substrates for dental application”, ICANM 2015 PROCEEDINGS (August 10-12, 2015, Ottawa, Canada).
- S. Hashemi Nemati, A. Hajizadeh, K. Hajizadeh, “ Anodization of ultrafine-grained (UFG) titanium surface for biomedical application”, 23rd National & 1st International Iranian Conference on Biomedical Engineering ( November 23-2, 2016, Amirkabir University of Technology, Tehran, Iran).
- S. Hashemi Nemati, A. Hajizadeh, K. Hajizadeh, “ Synthesis and analysis of TiO2 nanotubes intercaliated with gentamicin in titanium biomaterials”, 23rd National & 1st International Iranian Conference on Biomedical Engineering ( November 23-2, 2016, Amirkabir University of Technology, Tehran, Iran).
National Conferences ( in persian)
- K. hajizadeh, “ Ultrafine grained bulk CP-Ti processed by severe plastic deformation” 15th Nanotechology Iranian Student Conference, April, 2013, Tarbiat Modares University)
- K. Hajizadeh, H, Assadi,”Finite element simulation of 7075 Aluminum alloy during deformation by equal channel angular pressing (ECAP)” 3rd Nanotechology Iranian Student Conference, February, 2006, University of Shiraz.
- K. Hajizadeh, B, Eghbali ,”Nanostructured / ultrafine-grained pure titanium bar ”, patent No.:83896, September 93, Iranian patent and trademark office.