دوشنبه ۱۴ اسفند ۱۳۹۶ -
.Dr Sepehr Razi received his PhD from Iran University of Science and Technology (IUST), Tehran, Iran.
He is an expert in Photonic technology and at present works as an assistant professor in Urmia University of Technology (UUT)
Light Matter Interactions
Photonic Crystal Technology
1. Birth of periodic Micro/Nano structures on 316L stainless steel surface following femtosecond laser irradiation; Single and multi-scanning study, J. Opt. Laser Tech., 104, (2018)
2. Laser-assisted generation of periodic structures on a steel surface: A method for increasing micro hardness, Eur. Phys. J. Plus, 133, No. 49 (2018)
3. Single step laser-assisted graphene oxide reduction and nonlinear optical properties exploration via CW laser excitation, J. Elec. Mat., doi.org/10.1007/s11664-018-6133-9 (2018)
4. Laser surface texturing of 316L stainless steel in air and water: a method for increasing hydrophilicity via direct creation of micro structures, J. opt. laser Tech., 80, (2016)
5. Laser processing of metallic biomaterials: An approach for surface patterning and wettability control, Eur. Phys. J. Plus, 130, No. 247 (2015)
6. Improving the hydrophilicity of metallic surfaces by nanosecond pulsed laser surface modification, Journal of laser applications, 27, No. 4, (2015)
7. Nanosecond Laser Surface Patterning of Bio-Grade 316L Stainless Steel for Controlling its Wettability Characteristics, IJOP, 9, No. 1, Winter-Spring, (2015)
8. High performance III-N Quantum Dot infrared photodetector operating in room temperature, Optics Express, 18,issue 14, (2010)
9. Modelling of high temperature GaN Quantum Dot infrared photodetectors, IJOP, 4, No. 2, Summer-Fall (2010)
10. Cuboid GaN/AlGaN Quantum Dot Infrared Photodetector;Photoconductive Gain and capture probability, Opt. Int. J. Light and Elec. Opt., Optik, 124, (2013)
11. Experimental investigation of the effect of laser treatment on the surface free energy of metals, 2nd Int. Conf. New Front. in Phys. (ICNFP2014), 9-11 July 2014, Istanbul, Turkey.
12. Optical exploration of micro/nanoscale irregularities created on metallic surfaces by femtosecond laser irradiation, Opt. Measurements, 10-14 June, 2016 Munchen, Germany.
13. Irradiation Dose Dependence of Laser-Induced Periodic Surface Structures on Metallic Targets, 17th Int. Symp. Laser Precision Micro-fabrication (LPM), 23-27 May 2016. Xi’an, China