| | تاریخ ارسال: 1398/11/30 |
Seyyed Salar Meshkat
Chemical engineering department
Urmia university of technology
Last updated: 11/16/2019
MAJOR FILED: Chemical Engineering- Separation Technology
PHD In Chemical Engineering, Tehran University, Iran.
PhD. Dissertation: Mercaptan Removal from Gas condensate via carbon based adsorbents
M.S. In Chemical Engineering, Isfahan University of Technology, Iran
M.S.Thesis: Synthesis of IF-WS2 nanoparticle as a lubricant in motor oil
B.S. In Chemical Engineering, Isfahan university,
B.S. Thesis: Study of thermal insulation used in building
- Research Assistant and teaching assistant, Isfahan University of Technology.(2010-2012)
- Teaching Assistant, Tehran university (2013-2016)
- Research assistant, Green Technology Laboratory (GTL).(2013-2017)
- Academic staff in chemical engineering at Urmia University of Technology (2008- till now)
- Synthesis of IF- WS2 Nanoparticles, 2nd International Congress on Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, 2008 ,Tabriz,Iran,
- Synthesis of WO3 Nanoparticles, 2nd International Congress on Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, 2008, Tabriz, Iran.
- facile method of synthesizing Mos2 nanoparticles, yazd, nanoscience conference, 2011
- synthesis of CaO nanoparticles via precipitation, yazd, nanoscience conference, 2011
- synthesis of WO3 nanoparticles via reverse micelle as acatalyst, 3th International Congress on Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, 2010 , shiraz, Iran,
- syntesis and charectrization of WO3 nanoparticles, 3th International Congress on Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, 2010 , shiraz, Iran.
- Facile synthesis of WS2 inorganic fullerene like nanomaterial from WS2 amorphous nanoparticle “ 5th international symposium on advances in science and technology, mashhad, 2011, mahhad.
- synthesis of WO3 nanoparticles via reverse micelle, 6th International Congress on chemical engineering, 2009, kish island.
- synthesis of WO3 nanoparticles via precipitation, apmas, 2011, antalia, turkey.
- synthesis of cao nanoparticles, apmas, 2011, antalia, turkey.
- NEW METHOD OF CALCIUM OXIDE NANO POWDER SYNTHESIS IN ETHANOL, 3rd ufgsnm, university of Tehran, Nov. 2011
- STUDY GROTH OF GERMANIUM OXIDE NANO PARTICLES IN AOT RVERSED MICELLE, 3rd ufgsnm, university of Tehran, Nov. 2011
- SYNTHESIS AND GROWTH OF MoO3 NANOPARTICLE IN AOT REVERSED MICELLE, 3rd ufgsnm, university of Tehran, Nov. 2011
- The study of nano basic alumina as a catalyst, ISOC2012, zahedan.
- Preparation of Molybdenum trioxide nanoparticles, ICOGPP, Jun 2012, Tehran
- The study of effect of nano basic Alumina as a catalyst in preparation of Semicarbazones, , ICOGPP, Jun 2012, Tehran
- Preparation of copper nanoparticle via reverse micelle method, Isfahan 1392.
Facile synthesis of WS2 nanoparticles from WS2 amorphous particles, Isfahan 1392.
- If-WS2 nanoparticle size design and synthesis via chemiacal reduction – Material Research Bulletin, 45(2010) 584-588.
- Nanoparticles Synthesis of Tungsten,Disulfide via AOT-based Microemulsions- Material Research Bulletin- 47 (2012) 1438–1441.
- FACILE METHOD OF SYNTHESIZING MoS2 NANOPARTICLES, Journal of NanoStructure in Chemistry (JNSC), Vol. 2, Number 4, Winter 2012.
- CHARATERIZATION AND GROWTH OF MoO3 NANOPARTICLE IN AOT MICROEMULSION, Journal of NanoStructure in Chemistry (JNSC), Vol. 2, Number 3, Autumn 2011.
- Investigation of the effects of alumina nanoparticles on spur gear surface roughness and hob tool wear in hobbing process, The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, (2014) 71:1599–1610.
- Removal of mercaptan from natural gas condensate using N-doped carbon nanotube adsorbents: Kinetic and DFT study, Journal of Natural Gas Science and Engineering, 2018 in press.
- Adsorptive mercaptan removal of liquid phase using nanoporous graphene: Equilibrium, kinetic study and DFT calculations, Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety 165 (2018) 533–539.
- An experimental and modeling study of asphaltene adsorption by carbonnanotubes from model oil solution, Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering 174 (2019) 1053–1061.
- Application of novel Fe3O4-polyaniline nanocomposites in asphaltene adsorptive removal: Equilibrium, Kinetic study & DFT Calculations, Journal of Inorganic and Organometallic Polymers and Materials, 2019, https://doi.org/10.1007/s10904-019-01079-2.
10-Efficient DBT removal from diesel oil by CVD synthesized N- doped graphene as a nanoadsrobent: equilibrium, kinetic and DFT study, Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety, 172 (2019) 89–96.
11-Preparation of novel magnetic grafted raft agent nanocomposite: application in carmine dye adsorptive removal from waste water; Zeinab Hosseini Dastgerdi, Vahid Abkhiz, Seyyed Salar Meshkat, Naser Ghorbani, Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering ,7(2019) 103-109. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jece.2019.103109.
RESEARCH FIELDS OF INTEREST
Nanotechnology studies, Synthesis, Petroleum engineering, Modeling, Transport phenomena, Adsorption.
Advanced Heat Transfer, Numerical Analysis, Mass Transfer, Professional English, Refinery, Refining Calculations, Applied Mathematical Methods for Chemical Engineers, Industrial chemistry, Introduction to Chemical Engineering