||صفحه ی شخصی وحید نصراللهی
| | تاریخ ارسال: ۱۳۹۸/۵/۹ |
CURRICULUM VITAE (CV)
Name: Vahid Nasrollahi
Date of Birth: 08/05/1972
Place of Birth: Urmia, West Azebaijan, Iran
-Ph.D. in Informaion Technology Engineering, Infomation Security, Isfahan University, Isfahan, Iran.
PhD Thesis: Optimizing DNP3 Protocol in an Industrial Cloud and Improving Its Security, Based on Bekker&Kasisky.
-M.Sc. in Computer Science, Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran.
Masters Thesis Title: SCADA Modeling and Management in Supervisor and Control of Radio Transmission Equipment.
-B.Sc. in Computer Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran.
Final Project Title: Transfer of Medical Diagnosis Images Based on DICOM Protocol.
-High School Diploma in Physics and Mathematics National Organization for Development of Exceptional Talents (NODET), Urmia branch, Iran.
Urmia University of Technology, Urmia, Iran 2007- Present
Computer Engineering Department, Faculty Member
- User’s threats in cyber space, especially in social networks, Passive Defense Sci. & Tech, Vol. 3 Issue 2, 145-155, 2017
- Prediction of springback in sheet metal components with holes on the bending area, using experiments, finite element and neural networks, Materials & Design, Vol. 36, 331-336, 2012
- The Stair Algorithm, Journal of Graphic Tools, Vol. 20 Issue 9, 17-25, 2005
- Color-signal filtering in the Fourier-frequency domain, Journal of the Optical Society of America (JOSA), Vol.20 Issue 9 P. 1714-1724
- “Digital Differential Analyzer - a practical approach”, International Conference on Intelligent Systems, Institute of Fundamental Sciences, Published in Robotics Magazine, November 2002
Honors and Certificates
- Collaborator of research project "Comprehensive survey of Personnel Perspective and Attitude towards Management Performance of Pakdis Company", Sohrab Abdollahzadeh, Urmia University of Technology, 2009
- Researcher on "Improving the Security of Workflow-Based Systems Using WWF in .Net3.x", Urmia University of Technology, 2008
- Designer of the research project "Modeling Organizational Information Portals", in collaboration with Sohrab Abdollahzadeh, Urmia University of Technology, 2007
- Design and Implementation of Object Independence SCADA Net and Implementation / Implementation of About 60 Microwave Centers of Telecommunication Companies of West Azarbaijan and Golestan Provinces, Based on Masters Thesis, 2004
- Translation of the book OpenGL Programming Guide, by Dr. Mansour Jamzad, Bail Press, 2003
• Second place in development projects, 17th Kharazmi festival, 2007 , Microwave Monitoring and Control Network.
English: TOEFL iBT 95