In the name of God
(The days of life pass away like clouds, so do good while you are alive.'' Imam Ali (a.s''
Dr. Rashed Poormirzaee
(Ph.D. in Mining Engineering(Geophysics & Remote Sensing
Address: Department of Mining and Material engineering (Room:A107), Urmia university of technology, Band road, Urmia, Iran.
PhD, faculty of Mining Engineering, Sahand University of Technology, Tabriz, Iran, (2015).
PhD Dissertation Title: ''Study of S-Wave Structure by Joint Inversion of Microtremor and Seismic Refraction Waves data''
Visiting Researcher, Department of Mathematics and Geosciences (seismology group), University of Trieste, Italy, (2014).
Field of study: '' Seismic data processing: the frequency time analysis method''
M.Sc., faculty of Mining Engineering, Sahand University of Technology, Tabriz, Iran, (2010).
M.Sc. Thesis: ''Unmixing of Hyperspectral data by Use of Independent Component Analysis (ICA) (Case Study in E-Azarbaijan Sharghi)''
B.Sc., faculty of Mining Engineering, Sahand University of Technology, Tabriz, Iran, (2008).
B.Sc. Final project: ''Detection of Hydrothermal Alterations by Use of ETM+ data in Behabad area,Yazd,Iran''
- Remote Sensing (Hyperspectral & Multispectral)
- Geophysics (Processing of : Array Microtremor, ReMi, Seismic Refraction, MASW and Resistivity/IP data)
- Joint inversion
- Swarm Intelligence based optimization methods (PSO, BA, GA,..)
- Multi-Objective Optimization (MOO)
- Sustainable development (SD)
- Scientific Chairman of the 7th Iranian student's conference of mining engineering, Tabriz, Iran, October 2009.
Publications (International Journals (ISI/ISC) and Conferences):
- Rashed Poormirzaee, Rasoul Hamidzadeh, Ahmad Zarean, Application of Particle Swarm Optimization technique in Processing of Refraction Microtremor, Arabian Journal of Geosciences, (in press).
- Mohammad Shahi, Mohammad Bicharanlo, Rashed Poormirzaee, Integration of Geoelecrtical information layers by fuzzy approach to choose the best point for drilling: A Case study Hamyj, Physics of Earth&Space Journal (Institute of Geophysic,Tehran University),Accepted, 2014.
- Rashed Poormirzaee, Rasoul Hamidzadeh , Determination of S-Wave Profile in Urban Area by Refraction Microtremor Technique: a Case Study, Journal of Tethys, (Accepted)
- Mohammad Shahi , Rashed Poormirzaee, Rasoul Hamidzadeh, Selection of best boundary condition for solution forward problem of resistivity by finite difference method, Earth Sciences Research Journal, (under review).
- Rashed Poormirzaee, Rasoul Hamidzadeh, Application of Swarm Intelligence technique in Processing of MASW data, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Springer Verlag, (in press), 2014.
- M.M Oskouei and Rashed Poormirzaee. Estimation of Virtual Dimensionality of Hyperspectral Data by Principle Component Analysis and Higher Order Statistical Method, the CSCC. Int.Conf. on REMOTE SENSING (REMOTE'09), University of Genova, Genova, Italy, October 17-19, 2009.
- M.M Oskouei and Rashed Poormirzaee. Detection of the Number of Signal Sources in the Hyperspectral Data, International Journal of CIRCUITS, SYSTEMS AND SIGNAL PROCESSING, Issue4, Volume3, 2009.
- Rashed Poormirzaee and M.M Oskouei. Use of Spectral Analysis for Detection of Alterations in ETM Data, Yazd, Iran. Applied Geomatics Journal, Springer. DOI: 10.1007/s12518-010-0027-8, 2010.
- Rashed Poormirzaee and M.M Oskouei. Detection of Minerals in ETM data by Use of Advanced Spectral Analysis.7th Iranian Mining Student Conference,Tabriz,Iran. October 2009.p.p 113-118.
- Rashed Poormirzaee and M.M Oskouei. Topographic correction on Hyperspectral data(Case Study in E-Azarbaijan,Iran), Iranian Journal of Mining Engineering, Vol.7,NO.15,2012.
- Rashed Poormirzaee and M.M Oskouei, Unmixing of Heyperion data by use of Non-negative ICA, International Journal of Hyperspectral remote sensing,(in press), 2015.
- July 2008 – Sep. 2014, Iranian Mining Engineering Organization in Tabriz, Iran.
- Jun.2010 –Mar.2012, Research Consultant in research office of Sahand University of Technology, Tabriz, Iran.
- July 2011 – May.2015, Tavangaran Sahand Co. (Exploartion part), Tabriz, Iran.
- Supervisor of more than 10 remote sensing projects for ore exploration targets.
- Cooperation in Geophysical projects for exploration of Cu,Fe,…
- Cooperation in project entitle: Survey of dam site of Malekan by seismic refraction data,2011.
- Cooperation in project entitle: Study of S-Wave structure in the Tabriz city Alluvium by Array Microteremor, 2012(This research was supported by a grant from the municipality of Tabriz city).
- Data acquisition, processing and interpretation of the Seismic refraction, ReMi and Resistivity in Tabriz city alluvium, 2013(PhD dissertation data).
Urmia University of technology and Sahand University of technology:
- Remote sensing &GIS
- Description Mineralogy
- Mineral Exploration Principles
- Engineering mathematics
- Evaluation of Mining Deposits
Computer Software Familiarities:
- SeisImager, Geopsy, ResD2inv, ENVI, SPSS, Surfer, ArcGIS.
- Programming: Matlab, IDL, Pascal.
- Unix (Mac OS X) & Microsoft windows.
- Sep. 2008 – Present, Member of Iranian Mining Engineering Organization.
:Awards and Honors
- Ranked 1nd in M.Sc. and Ph.D program
- Sport, Mountain, Study.